To apply to the graduate program in Economics:
- Complete the University Online Application via Cal State Apply – Must be completed by March 1.
- All applicants must fill out the application on Cal State Apply and pay the required fee.
- A SDSU RED ID Number will then be assigned which allows tracking of application status online.
- Send official test scores and transcripts to Graduate Admissions – Must be received by April 1.
- GRE (and if applicable, TOEFL) test scores must be sent directly from ETS. (Institution Code: 4682)
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
Graduate Admissions Document Processing Unit
San Diego State University
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
- Complete the Program Online Application via Interfolio – Must be completed by March 1.*
The program application requires the following items:
- A personal statement of no more than 750 words that describes why you wish to pursue a Masters of Arts in Economics at San Diego State University.
- Two letters of recommendation – Applicant must provide names and email addresses for recommenders. Recommenders will be invited to complete the recommendation electronically.
*We encourage you to submit your application and documents well before the deadlines as we make admission and scholarship decisions on a rolling basis and scholarship resources are limited.
Dr. Ryan Abman
Fall 2021 Advising Hours: By appointment
Dr. Kangoh Lee
Phone: (619) 594-8496
Email: [email protected]
Fall 2021 Advising Hours: Wednesday 10:30 am-11:30 am